General Mills is seeking a Supply Chain Systems Analyst to join our Global Business Solutions organization and Supply Chain Solutions Development team. The Supply Chain Solution Development teams provide new capabilities (people, process, technology) and systems support to General Mills Supply Chain business partners. Team members provide important leadership in connecting supply chain processes (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver) across IT and business teams to ensure end to end processes align with business strategy and deliver against business objectives. This job posting is within the Transportation Management area. We are looking for talented individuals with expertise in SAP-TM and other technologies.
Provide first class service and support of existing processes and systems. Implement new applications or system functionality in support of GMI’s future transportation strategy.
• Diagnose problems and restore service promptly by working with system users, other members of the IS Department, software vendors, and service providers.
• Carry out assigned activities during system releases, system upgrades and the application of SAP Hot Packs and system fixes.
• Analyze user requirements, plan and execute approved development projects, in partnership with product team members, business users and IT.
• Minimum of five years’ relevant experience.
• SAP module experience – SAP TM preferred.
• Industry-relevant business process experience in Supply Chain area.
• Ability to partner with the business and design technical solutions in a dynamic environment.
• Tenacity to overcome challenges and achieve desired results.
• Displays superior interpersonal and communication skills with technical and business partners at all levels.
• Employs an analytical, methodical, logical approach to problem solving, employing innovative approaches to business and technical challenges.
• Exhibits sound business judgment and sees developing strong business and technical relationships as a key to success.
• Demonstrates continuous learning to expand and build on skill sets.
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Data flow expertise
• Experience working in or with virtual teams
General Mills is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.